DataOps Unleashed is back! Founded and hosted by Unravel Data, DataOps Unleashed is a free, full-day virtual event, taking place on Wednesday, February 2, that brings together DataOps, CloudOps, AIOps, MLOps, and other professionals to connect and collaborate on trends and best practices for running, managing, and monitoring data pipelines and data-intensive workloads. Last year thousands of your peers signed up for what turned out to be the most high-impact big data summit of the year.
Don’t miss out on DataOps Unleashed
A combination of industry thought leadership and practical guidance, sessions will include talks by DataOps professionals at such leading organizations as Slack, Zillow, Cisco, and IBM (and dozens of others, detailing how they’re establishing data predictability, increasing reliability, and reducing costs.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll see at DataOps Unleashed.
- In the keynote address, State of DataOps — the unfair advantage, Unravel CEO Kunal Agrawal discusses why next-generation data tools must evolve beyond simple observability to provide prescriptive insights. See real-world case studies on how a mature DataOps practice can accelerate even the most complex DataOps projects.
- Ryan Kinney, Senior Data Engineer at Slack, shares how his team has streamlined its DataOps stack with Slack to not only collaborate, but to observe their data pipelines and orchestration, enforce data quality and governance, manage their CloudOps, and unlock the entire data science and analytics platform for their customers and stakeholders.
- See how Torsten Steinbach, Cloud Data Architect at IBM, has incorporated different open tech into a state-of-the-art cloud-native data lakehouse platform. Torsten shares practical tips on table formats for consistency, metastores and catalogs for usability, encryption for data protection, data skipping indexes for performance, and more.
- Michael DePrizio, Principal Architect at Akamai, and Jordan Tigani, Chief Product Officer at SingleStore, discuss How Akamai handled 13x data growth and moved from batch to near-real-time visibility and analytics.
- Shivnath Babu, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, and Head of Customer Success at Unravel, discusses what’s beyond observability and how to get there. He cuts through the hype, separating reality from aspiration, to dive into where observability solutions can actually solve common pain points.
See more of the lineup and agenda here.
The action kicks off at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
The event is free, and registration entitles you to unlimited access on demand to every session recording.