DataOps Unleashed is back! Founded and hosted by Unravel Data, DataOps Unleashed is a free, full-day virtual event, that took place on Wednesday, February 2, that brings together DataOps, CloudOps, AIOps, MLOps, and other professionals to connect and collaborate on trends and best practices for running, managing, and monitoring data pipelines and data-intensive workloads. Once again, thousands of your peers signed up for what turned out to be the most high-impact big data summit of the year.
All DataOps Unleashed sessions now available on demand
A combination of industry thought leadership and practical guidance, sessions included talks by DataOps professionals at such leading organizations as Slack, Zillow, Cisco, and IBM (and dozens of others, detailing how they’re establishing data predictability, increasing reliability, and reducing costs.
Here’s just a taste of what DataOps Unleashed 2022 covered.
- In the keynote address, the state of DataOps and the modern data stack, Unravel CEO Kunal Agarwal moderates a roundtable panel discussion with three prominent venture capitalists (Matt Turck from FirstMark, Glenn Solomon from GGV Capital, Venky Ganesan from Menlo Ventures) to cut through the hype and talk about what they’re seeing in reality within the DataOps world. They talk about macro-trends, how DataOps is emerging, the pros and cons of moving data workloads to the cloud, how the industry id=s dealing with the talent shortage, and more.
- Ryan Kinney, Senior Data Engineer at Slack, shares how his team has streamlined its DataOps stack with Slack to not only collaborate, but to observe their data pipelines and orchestration, enforce data quality and governance, manage their CloudOps, and unlock the entire data science and analytics platform for their customers and stakeholders.
- See how Torsten Steinbach, Cloud Data Architect at IBM, has incorporated different open tech into a state-of-the-art cloud-native data lakehouse platform. Torsten shares practical tips on table formats for consistency, metastores and catalogs for usability, encryption for data protection, data skipping indexes for performance, and more.
- Michael DePrizio, Principal Architect at Akamai, and Jordan Tigani, Chief Product Officer at SingleStore, discuss How Akamai handled 13x data growth and moved from batch to near-real-time visibility and analytics.
- Shivnath Babu, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, and Head of Customer Success at Unravel, discusses what’s beyond observability and how to get there. Luis Carlos Cruz Huertas, Head of Technology Infrastructure and Automation at DBS Bank, then walks through how DBS has gone “beyond observability” to build a framework for automated root cause analysis and auto-corrections.
See the entire lineup and agenda here.