Swing by the Unravel Data booth at the AI & Big Data Expo in Santa Clara on October 5-6. The world’s leading AI & Big Data event returns as a hybrid in-person and virtual event, with more than 5,000 attendees expected to join from across the globe.
And don’t miss Unravel Co-Founder and CEO Kunal Agarwal’s feature presentation on DataOps Observability. He’ll explain why AI & Big Data organizations need an observability platform designed specifically for data teams and their unique challenges, the limitations of trying to “borrow” other observability (like APM) or relying on a bunch of different point tools, and how DataOps observability cuts across and incorporates cross-sections of multiple observability domains (data applications/pipelines/model observability, operations observability, business and FinOps observability, data observability).
Stop by our booth and you’ll be able to:
- Go under the hood with Unravel’s DataOps observability platform
- Deep-dive into features and capabilities with our experts
- Learn what your peers have been able to accomplish with Unravel
Our experts will run demos and be available for 1-on-1 conversations throughout the conference.
Want a taste of what we’ll be showing? Check out our 2-minute guided-tour interactive demos of our unique capabilities. Explore features like:
- Full-stack data pipeline observability
- Automated root cause analysis, at both the job and pipeline level
- Job-level AI optimization recommendations
- Automated cloud cluster optimizations
- Pinpoint-precise chargeback reports
- Automated budget tracking
- Proactive cost governance alerts
- Cloud migration workload fit reports
- Automated cluster discovery
Explore all our interactive guided tours here.
The expo will showcase the most cutting-edge technologies from 250+ speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences, in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
You can register for the event here.
Don’t miss Big Data & AI Toronto on October 6-7!
Since 2016, Big Data and AI Toronto has served the data ecosystem by providing a unique platform for IT decision-makers and data innovators to explore and discuss insights, showcase the latest innovative projects, and connect with the best and brightest minds in the industry.
With more than 250 presentations, 100 exhibiting companies and 5,000 participants, the conference and expo will take place both in physical and virtual formats.
Register for Big Data & AI Toronto here