Get a quick Unravel product demo at Data Summit 2022 Tuesday & Wednesday, May 17-18, at the Hyatt Regency Boston.
Presented by our friends from DBTA (Database Trends and Applications), Data Summit 2022 is a unique conference that brings together IT practitioners and business stakeholders from all types of organizations to learn, share, and celebrate the trends and technologies shaping the future of data. See where the world of Big Data and data science is going, and how to get there fast.
Featuring workshops, panel discussions, and provocative talks, Data Summit 2022 provides a comprehensive educational experience designed to guide you through all of today’s key issues in data management and analysis. Whether your interests lie in the technical possibilities and challenges of new and emerging technologies or using Big Data for business intelligence, analytics, and other business strategies, we have something for you!
- Full-stack data pipeline observability: Accelerate troubleshooting with observability purpose-built for the modern data stack
- AI-enabled optimization: Get automated AI-driven recommendations to improve performance and cost
- Advanced cost governance: Pinpoint exactly where cloud spend is going, track actual and projected costs against budgets, and put in automated guardrails
- Cloud migration IQ: Make accurate data-driven decisions before, during, and after your migration
And we’re running a raffle – stop by our booth for a chance to an Oculus VR headset.
The conference has different talk tracks over the two days—Modern Data Strategy Essentials Today, Emerging Technologies & Trends in Data & Analytics, What’s Next in Data & Analytics Architecture, The Future of Data Warehouses, Data Lakes & Data Hubs—as well as special day-long programs: DataOps Boot Camp, Database & DevOps Boot Camp, and AI & Machine Learning Summit.
Doug Laney, Data & Strategy Innovation Fellow at West Monroe and author of Infonomics, is the keynote speaker with his presentation Data Is Not the New Oil.
On Tuesday, May 17, don’t miss Unravel Co-Founder & CEO Kunal Agarwal’s feature presentation, Exploiting the Multi-Cloud Opportunity With DataOps, in which he
- details the common obstacles that data teams encounter in data migration
- explains why next-generation data tools must evolve beyond simple observability to provide prescriptive insights
- shares best practices for optimizing big data costs
- demonstrates through real-world case studies how a mature DataOps practice can accelerate even the most complex cloud migration projects.
So stop by the Unravel booth to go beyond observability, win an Oculus VR headset, and see how Unravel’s AI-enabled purpose-built observability for modern data stack can help your data team monitor, observe, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance and cost of large-scale modern data applications.